The need for women to take their place and contribute to community and national building in particular and while also making her impact felt in general necessitate the meeting ACD had with women co-ordinating peer groups(peer to peers) in six peers centres in Evbuotubu and environs. These co-ordinators made sure issues concerning maternal/ child and reproductive health, civic education, sanitation etc were well understood by the women in the community and that Language and level of education was not a barrier.This is necessary so that they could participate full and also give their consent when necessary on issues that would be beneficial to them. The groups which which is the brain child of ACD start initially since 2008 as an HIV/AIDS awareness group as since metamorphosed into groups were more and more issues are been discussed. Some of the issues discussed in the meeting that was held in August 15 was concerning the upcoming Edo state elections.The voters education and participation was the theme.
Integral Development of Communities for a World Without Poverty.
- Offering Exploitation: youtu.be/nScRbBdMhdQ?a via @YouTube 2 months ago
- ACD Keeping Pregnant women HIV free: youtu.be/ieU10eHg2YA?a via @YouTube 1 year ago
- Edo Tax Justice NTA News Coverage: youtu.be/Jxp6ii56cyk?a via @YouTube 1 year ago
- I just updated my website. waliberationtheology.org 1 year ago
- COMMUNIQUE ISSUED AT THE FIRST EDO STATE INTER-COMMUNITY DIALOGUE ON PEACE AND CONFLICT TRANSF… wp.me/p2iiNT-miT via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- Mr New President: youtu.be/em1d0vraC4E?a via @YouTube 1 year ago
- West African Liberation Theology Training Centre Commences Training wp.me/p2iiNT-miq via @wordpressdotcom 2 years ago
- wp.me/p2iiNT-mik via @wordpressdotcom 2 years ago
distribution of uniforms for orphans on the 7th of march 2013
No upcoming events
Top Posts & Pages