ACD has always given child and maternal health a top priority in our work . This was demonstrated in our recent participation and partnership with Society for Family Health in Evbuotubu community. we are happy that under five child survival is being given attention since this will ensure the next generation. We have continued to mobilize the community to respond to child health . The issues of malaria, diahorrea and neo natal health were freely discuss among participate who suggested ways of continue to ensure child survival.
Integral Development of Communities for a World Without Poverty.
- @dino_melaye Congratulations Sir, more feathers to your cap 11 months ago
- RT @RosaluxEuropa: «Currently, more persons have died from the hands of security agencies than from the virus. It’s a hope that the world g… 11 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/RFx0JdUYzdo?a [Episode 54] Future Card Buddyfight X Animation 2 years ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/p5lBTpncsXY?a Yu-Gi-Oh! GX- Season 1 Episode 10- Tag Team Trial - Part 1 2 years ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/eG6FsCTasLA?a Yu-Gi-Oh! GX- Season 1 Episode 18- The King of Copycats - Part 1 2 years ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/1Fl5fYsIpXM?a Green Lantern The Animated Series - Aya's Story 2 years ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/eowwfh30jaw?a Cruise in minecraft must watch shows seed 2 years ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/xTs5-Lme7Fw?a 3 Hours Of Calming Dubstep Music | Skyline Of Toronto Canada 2 years ago
distribution of uniforms for orphans on the 7th of march 2013
No upcoming events