The training of Peer Educators has commenced by ACD since on the 5th of February. Peer Educators were trained on their Roles and Qualities they must posses and the challenges they might encounter. They were told one their roles is to mobilize the peers for session. They should facilitate the selection of the venue for the meetings and conduct the session in such a way that will bring positive change in the behavior of the people. They should be available and be committed and must be trusted by their peers. They were also trained on the challenges which includes Time, language and transfer from their present location.The training took place at three locations in the community on the 7th ,12th and 13th respectively. The Peer Educators gave their word of ensuring they carry out their duties diligently.
Integral Development of Communities for a World Without Poverty.
- @dino_melaye Congratulations Sir, more feathers to your cap 1 year ago
- RT @RosaluxEuropa: «Currently, more persons have died from the hands of security agencies than from the virus. It’s a hope that the world g… 1 year ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/RFx0JdUYzdo?a [Episode 54] Future Card Buddyfight X Animation 2 years ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/p5lBTpncsXY?a Yu-Gi-Oh! GX- Season 1 Episode 10- Tag Team Trial - Part 1 2 years ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/eG6FsCTasLA?a Yu-Gi-Oh! GX- Season 1 Episode 18- The King of Copycats - Part 1 2 years ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/1Fl5fYsIpXM?a Green Lantern The Animated Series - Aya's Story 2 years ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/eowwfh30jaw?a Cruise in minecraft must watch shows seed 2 years ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/xTs5-Lme7Fw?a 3 Hours Of Calming Dubstep Music | Skyline Of Toronto Canada 2 years ago
distribution of uniforms for orphans on the 7th of march 2013
No upcoming events